Click here to order tickets for our first homestand.
Here's a game-by-game rundown:
Thursday, April 13, Arkansas Travelers @ Hooks, 7:05 p.m. (gates open 5:05)
- It's Hooks Magnetic Schedules for 5,000 fans from the Corpus Christi Caller-Times upon exit.
- The first 1,000 fans take home an Opening Day T-Shirt from Mike Shaw Automotive.
- Thirsty Thursday (discounted soda and beer), from Stripes.
- As is tradition before each Hooks home opener, the starting nine participate in a memorial first pitch to honor those who've passed away during the off-season.
- After 8:30 a.m. on the 13th, go to the Stripes Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/stripesstores to learn the Stripes Thirsty Thursday Word of the Day. Later that day or night, repeat the word at the Whataburger Field box office and receive a free Hooks Thirsty Thursday reserved-seat or general admission ticket for each Thirsty Thursday ticket purchased.
- Twelfth annual Rockport-Fulton Night with the Hooks, contact Zach Kaddatz at 361-561-4714.
- Arrive early for formal 2017 team introductions.
- Color guard from Rockport-Fulton High School Navy ROTC.
- National Anthem by Rockport-Fulton High School Choir.
- Stick around for postgame fireworks from the Hooks.
Friday, April 14, Travelers @ Hooks, 7:05 p.m. (gates open 5:35)
- '80s Night with a poster giveaway of 1,000 from Radiology Associates.
- Enjoy the Spazmatics in concert after the game!
- Friday Fireworks postgame, presented by Bud Light.
- Visit our 2016 Esurance Home Field Advantage Award at Section 119. The award recognizes communities who best supported their Minor League Baseball teams in 2016. One club in each of the 14 leagues captured the honor based on the highest percentage capacity of its ballpark.
- National Anthem by East Cliff Elementary School Choir.
- Sign up at Guest Services to compete in the Texas Lottery Lucky Scratch Ticket Dance-Off.
Saturday, April 15, Travelers @ Hooks, 7:05 p.m. (gates open 5:35)
- The first 2,000 fans receive a Hooks Umbrella from Whataburger.
- National Anthem by Just Jammin' Quartet.
Sunday, April 16, Northwest Arkansas Naturals @ Hooks, 3:05 p.m. TIME CHANGE FROM 2:05/(gates open 1:35)
- H-E-B Kids' Day; children run the bases postgame.
Monday, April 17, Naturals @ Hooks, 7:05 p.m. (gates open 6:05)
- Nolan Ryan Beef One-Dollar Hot Dogs & Soda, sponsored by Mrs Baird's.
- London High School's Ryan Lawver is honored as the first 2017 Mrs Baird's Swing for Success scholarship recipient.
- National Anthem by Stephen F. Austin Elementary School Choir.
Tuesday, April 18, Naturals @ Hooks, 7:05 p.m. (gates open 6:05)
- Half-Price Group Night; call 361-561-HOOK (4665) to learn more.
- It's Mike Shaw Automotive Family Night; 4 reserved-seat tickets, 4 hot dogs, and 4 sodas - an $80 value for $40. Check out the Hooks Facebook page for posts on Sunday evenings and Tuesday mornings. Follow to cchooks.com and print your voucher for presentation at the box office. Restrictions apply.
- National Anthem by Faye Webb Elementary American Sign Language Club.